City Bike Tours * Mountain Biking * Sightseeing by Bike
See all Cycling Articles
Cycling hits the sweet spot: You’r on your own, under your own power, but you can go a lot farther than you can on your own two feet. Parking is a breeze, and you can leave the highways for trails and old railway beds.
Click on a red flag to see the article title.
Recent Cycling Articles:
- Exploring the Angkor Archaeological Park in Cambodia by Bicycle
- Cycling the Indianapolis Cultural Trail
- Exploring the Historic City of Ayutthaya, Thailand, by Bicycle
- Biking in Paradise: Cycling and Eating Your Way Through Bordeaux, France
- Cycling in Yunnan’s Countryside Around Lijang, China
- Cycling in a Kilt in St. Andrews by-the-Sea, New Brunswick
- Exploring the Temples of Bagan, Myanmar, by Bicycle
- Exploring Tel Aviv, Israel, by Bicycle
- Learn basic maintenance first. This includes fixing a flat, of course, as well as fixing a broken chain and truing a wheel.
- Wear a helmet. Yes, it takes up luggage space, but compare that to the inconvenience of a head injury.
- Get a bike map: they keep you off dangerous main roads and follow the most scenic alternatives.