Aquariums * Safaris * Birdwatching * Trekking with Elephants, Llamas, Camels * Dude Ranches and Horseback Riding * Interacting with Animals * Whales, Dolphins, and Marine Mammals * Zoos and Animal Theme Parks
See all Animal World Articles
Four legs, 100 legs, or no legs at all. Beaks, wings, claws, teeth. Search for lions in the Serengeti or crocodiles in a Central American swamp. Ride elephants or camels or donkeys. Look for tigers in India or quetzales in Central America. Who wouldn’t want to swim with dolphins or ride an elephant?
Click on a red flag to see the article title.
Recent Trips with Animals Articles:
- Riding to the Domincan Republic’s El Limon Waterfall on a Horse
- Sailing to Les Ecrehous in the English Channel in the Early Morning
- Exploring Horicon Marsh in Southeast Wisconsin
- Finding Water at the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum Aquarium in Tucson
- Searching for the Yellow-eyed Penguin in New Zealand
- On Safari in Kruger National Park, South Africa
- Meeting The Bear Whisperer of Mammoth Mountain
- Peering at Pandas in Chengdu, China
- Lots of these trips are great for families.
- Animal lovers want to be sure that captive or domesticated animals are well-cared for, and that projects are ecologically responsible and sustainable. Our writers are sensitive to that, and we’ll give you the whole story.